The V BOAT Critter Bag is a game changer for underwater foragers.
Compared to an old onion sack it isn't cheap, but if you have ever been trying to force a spikey old spider crab into an onion sack whilst trying not to be tangled in your float line and whilst juggling your spear you will soon appreciate the very simple spring loaded one handed operation.
- Super nylon main bag construction for hard wearing, day in day out use
- Tough nylon zip for emptying your catch
- Spring loaded one hand operation for simple opening and closing at sea
- Strong stainless wire framework
- Roll up feature with clip for less drag when swimming to your dive site
- Velcro pocket for bits and bobs
- Mesh lower half for less drag and easy cleaning
- D ring for attaching to your float or belt as needed
The bag is large enough for a good catch of scallops, lobster or crab, but small enough to manage, measuring approximately 62cm x 45cm.
The Critter Bag is getting superb feedback from our customers.
As always, the price includes delivery to the UK mainland excluding highlands and islands.